Night Hunters

Flowers and Butterflies
Luminescent Night Hunters 

Journal Art




Lots of pouring inks and playing with modeling paste. I love raised designs! Using both Regular modeling paste and Light Molding Paste I came to conclusion that you can definitely expect different results from these two different types of modeling paste. One dies smooth, the other one - with more "tooth". Ink adheres differently to both. I guess regular Modeling Paste (I used Tri-Art) is smoother, takes longer to dry and doesn't seem to be as porous as the Light Molding Pate (Golden). I enjoyed working on both. Probably for art journaling specifically I would stick with the lighter kind, but if you have a few extra minutes, regular one is fine too. I would prefer the lighter kind only because I like the surface of it better after it dries. It also picks up really well with a palette knife. Regular Modeling paste more feels like paint. Nothing wrong with that, of course, lol!

Comments

Popular Posts