Skin tone palette handmade watercolor paint set by Elena at JournalArtPages.com

I know we want to mix our own skin tone. But, honestly, sometimes, I REALLY prefer to use something that will get me started, especially when I want to stay consistent with the colour in my illustrations.

SKIN TONE PALETTE (MINI)




I came up with this mini palette of 6 colours that I use the most, when painting my characters. 

The colours are:

TITAN BUFF
FLESH
GOLDEN YELLOW
SUNSHINE YELLOW
ROSEBERRY
SIENNA

Handmade watercolours in a travel mini tin. All of these paints are handmade with artist pigment. 

6 half pans. 


LARGE SKIN TONE PALETTE


And, of course, if you do like to mix an absolute huge variety of skin tones, we can go a bit back to the basics and (gosh forbid we forget how to mix), I made an extended version of this palette. I find that this combinations of pigments will give you A LOT OF CHOICES, lol.

TITAN BUFF
FLESH
GOLDEN YELLOW
LIGHT YELLOW
PINK
SIENNA
ALIZARIN RED
WARM BLUE
UMBER BROWN



Well, if you had a chance to try these colors and used them for your SKIN TONE palette, I would love to hear from you.


Comments

Popular Posts