Elena Handmade Metallic Watercolors Flower painting on black paper


I love adding metallics to my paintings, they add such life! But this time I am having fun painting flowers on Black paper. I am using a small sketchbook with black paper by Stillman & Birn, Nova Series, size 5 x 3 inches. I tis super cute and the paper is lovely. I have to mention that the paper almost did not buckled, although I used plenty of water. I am very impressed with quality. Anyway, here's the description of the actual palette I used. 

Handmade watercolors 8 color set, BEAUTIFUL SHIMMER PALETTE

Hand made by myself, Elena at JournalArtPages.com.

All of these paints are handmade with artist pigment. All metallic shimmery pigments, some are iridescent. The photos were taken during the day, so some if the glow is difficult to capture.

12 half pans

Tin size: 9.5 cm (3 3/4 inch x 6 cm (2.5 inch) x 2 cm (0.8 inch). Tin as shown.

The colours are:

1-IRIDESCENT SHADOW PURPLE with duo blue mica
2-BLUE BREEZE
3-ICY BLUE
4-TURQUOISE Shimmer
5-WARM BROWN SHIMMER
6-IRIDESCENT LAVENDER (beautiful soft duo shimmer pigment)
7-MAGENTA iridescent
8-GOLD GREEN
9-PEARL PINK
10-SCARAB RED (gorgeous iridescent warm red with duotone glow)
11-IRIDESCENT ICE PINK
12-SHADOW SHIMMER (dark gray sort of GRAPHITE shimmer color)

Thanks for viewing. If you have any custom requests for your watercolours, please write me an email, and I can make one for you (hopefully I have the colours in stock!:)








If you are interested in checking it out, there the link to my Etsy store:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/709264261/watercolour-handmade-paint-set-in-a?ref=shop_home_active_1




Comments

Popular Posts