Handmade Pearlescent watercolor paints

Handmade Pearlescent watercolor paints

Adding these to my paintings really helped to liven them up. They add a subtle shimmer and make the images stand out. I love using these on my watercolours.





This floral painting (above) is made with regular watercolours except for the yellow. I added some gold to my Hansa Yellow Light watercolour paint and what a difference did it make! The painting softly glows and has such an appeal. Don't you think?

Here's another one. The blue Angel:



On this Blue Angel II painting I used blue and lavender shimmer watercolors on the hair and shimmer pinks and peaches in the face of the character. Some Gold was used on the wings. Love the effect!



Here are some handmade watercolor sets with shimmery pigments, available via my website or Etsy shop:


Thanks! Until the next time. xoxo, Elena



Comments

Popular Posts